The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Nov 14, 07:30 PST
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Nov 14, 06:00 PST
What is impacted: All VIU technology including email, files, VIULearn, printing, internet, etc. A complete list of services is included below.
Level of impact: Service Interruption. All services listed will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during the maintenance window.
Timing: Wednesday, 6:00am to 7:30am
Description: All servers are receiving monthly updates and must be restarted.
Preparation: Please close these systems and all applications connected to these systems before 6:00am. Do not use these systems during the maintenance period.
Services that may be unavailable for up to 15 minutes between 6:00am to 7:30am:
- Internet access on campus
- VIULearn online courses (D2L)
- Student Pay-for-Print services
- Employee and student U drives
- Department share drives
- Employee and student roaming profiles
- Website logins (including VIULearn, VIUTube, VIUBlogs, Mediawiki, VIUSpace, InVIU, and isweb.viu.ca sites)
- VIU databases (including Raisers Edge database, Checkbox Survey, Research Office app, and AquaAssist app).
Nov 7, 14:32 PST